About the Company
Established in 2017, Infinite Orbits is a NewSpace company, based in Toulouse, pushing the boundaries of in-orbit services with cutting-edge spacecraft driven by its own RendezVous solution, an advanced Autonomous Vision-Based Navigation Solution.
-"Orbit Guard" is a nanosatellite capable of monitoring objects from GEO orbit. Our first was launched on 1 May 2023!
-"Endurance" is a docking service capable of keeping customer satellites in position for an extended lifetime of 5 years, paving the way for future in-orbit maintenance services.
Would you like to join us?
Are you passionate about technology and New Space, and want to be part of this new space conquest? To complete our dynamic and international team, we are looking for a Business Engineer.
About the Role
Working directly with the General Secretary, your appetite for a challenge will be key. Your responsibilities will include:
• Identifying prospects and opportunities in line with Infinite Orbits' roadmap, such as the R&D and innovation topics that will drive the company over the next 5 years,
• Identifying the scope, the work packages, the planning of the proposal and drive the decision process on every aspect of the project (commercial, technical, legal, programming, etc.).
• Representing the company in regular relations with key accounts,
• Coordinating the implementation of projects in conjunction with our technical team,
• Participating in national and international events.
Your interpersonal skills will enable you to be the key contact for our current and future partners to build new projects and new consortium.
Your willingness to develop technical versatility/project management will be a determining factor.
Engineering degree in aerospace,
3 to 5 years experience in project management and/or bid management in aerospace,
English and French at negotiation level